OTTAWA FURY FC CLUB AFFILIATION
SOCCER FOR EVERYONE
The Ottawa Fury FC Club Affiliation Program is a customized program (base offer + individualized plans) that aims to support the development of local soccer in the Ottawa-Gatineau region. The purpose of the program is to provide support to players, teams and clubs in our community by increasing growth opportunities through play, talent identification, learning and teaching resources and access to professional facilities.
The program is rooted in needs expressed by our local soccer community as part of our consultation with clubs. Designed to grow through the years, it will work with a select group of community clubs and independent academies through three main pillars:
- 1. Sport development and community support
- 2. Access to professional soccer
- 3. Brand and marketing enhancement
The focus of the Sport development and community support pillar will be on building opportunities for players and coaches to grow based on their abilities and aspirations. This will be done through access to:
- FIT development programs and other community initiatives
- Stream appropriate festivals (U8-U12) and tournaments (13+)
- Talent network, identification opportunities in clubs and at Talent events
- Training and coaching resources (coaching manuals, team training)
- Access to mentorship opportunities for coaches and technical staff
The Ottawa Fury FC Club Affiliation Program also wants to make sure soccer players of all ages and abilities get to enjoy the game for a long time! This is as much a part of their development as on field training would be. This will be done through access to:
- Discounted price for every registered player with flexible exposure to professional soccer
- Match day experiences at Fury FC home matches.
Affiliated clubs will also get the following benefits:
- Ability to leverage the power and recognition of the Fury FC brand to amplify their club’s efforts in the community.
- Licensed use of the Fury FIT logo, co-branded apparel and gear savings.
- Notoriety of being associated with a local, professional soccer club brand.