Women’s High Performance Program & High Performance Team
Canada Soccer licensed professional club Ottawa Fury FC is proud to launch a women’s professional high performance program, designed for highly motivated female players, age 15+, with supplementary professional training. This exclusive program will be delivered by Audra Sherman, Canada Soccer National A License. Through our partnership with Ottawa International’s women’s program player will have the opportunity to compete in the Ottawa Carleton Soccer League (OCSL).
- Prepare players for the demands of high performance environments in which emphasis is placed on achievements and success
- Train to focus on recognizing and solving soccer-specific problems in game situations
- Enhance positional habits, soccer-specific conditioning, and leadership competencies
- Produce self-confidence and a mindset which fosters pro activity and positivity in players
- Target: NCAA, USports, Provincial and National caliber players
- 2 training sessions per week at TD Place Stadium
- 2 teams placed in OCSL 2 teams placed in Ottawa Carleton Soccer League (OCSL)
- Work placement opportunities within a professional sports organization
Dates: April 9, 2019 - August 28, 2019
Training Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Location: TD Place Stadium, 1015 Bank Street.
Registration: Request for assessment
Contact: Audra Sherman, Development Manager at email@example.com